A decent training hall in a natural setting with facilities for accommodating about 25 trainees in an eye pleasing rural environment with organic floral and medicinal cultivations with a swimming pool at Mylaudy, Kanniyakumari District. The development training centre is open to
- Adolescents with HIV, disability and from other difficult situations
- Parents / Parents of children with special needs
- Health care professional like physiotherapists
- Women Micro Entrepreneurs Group members
- Practitioners of Alternative Systems of Health Care
- NGO staff and Project staff
- Development professionals including Social Workers and students of Social Work The development training centre is also open to students from India and abroad, who would like to be part of Pro-Vision programmes and learn development interventions and strategies. The Development Training Centre, CORC, Mylaudy has better facilities for food, accommodation and training hall. Nearly 25 people could stay here and undergo training programmes.