Promising Future for the Marginalised
Evolving people centric sustainable strategies by working with and learning from people.
- To promote the integrated development of the socially and economically downtrodden people irrespective of caste and creed.
- To provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to the children-adolescents with special needs and persons with disabilities.
- To work with marginalised / vulnerable families and empower women.
- To respond to climate change, environmental issues and disaster.
- To provide learning exposure to development organisations. professionals and students from India and abroad on development strategies, rehabilitation services and other social work practices.